photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SO FRESH SO CLEAN

Over the last few years my skincare routine has become basically nonexistent... unless Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes count??

LUCKILY, I stumbled upon Heyday when walking to Madison Square Park over the weekend and was immediately drawn in to book a 50 minute facial for the next day. Their value proposition is simple: Building a healthy skincare routine today is difficult. And it shouldn't be. 

When walking into Heyday you will quickly notice the unique open space with facial stations divided by curtains all in a row. You can choose the 30 minute targeted treatment for $60 or 50 minute comprehensive treatment for $95 #doneanddone. After my facial was over I received a personalized email with my recommend Home Care Routine and a link to where to purchase the products online...... lets just say I will be back and recommend you all check it out soon!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio