photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hair of the Dog

I have always been a big bloody mary fan.

Yesterday my world was changed after hitting up one of my favorite NYC brunch spots Bubby's in Tribeca and trying out their "Good and Evil" cocktails which combine homemade cold pressed juices with booze. I know, I know, it sounds disgusting but trust me on this one. Not only are both cocktails delicious but the vegetable goodness seriously helps limit your chance of waking up with a hangover the next morning. Try it for yourself!

Green Giant:

  • Vodka (Titos)
  • Celery
  • Kale
  • Green Apple
  • Lemon juice
Beet It:
  • Gin
  • Beet
  • Carrot
  • Grapefruit
  • Lemon
  • Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio