photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Year, New Me

Happy New Year! It is hard to believe the holidays have come and gone and we are already in 2016.

I spent the last two weeks in Argentina with my family (more on that to come!) and we went around the table on NYE to say what accomplishment we were each most proud of in 2015 and what our ideal outcome is for 2016. When it was finally my turn, I found it really challenging to articulate (or even conceptualize) an ideal goal or outcome for 2016. The main reason being, a LOT can happen in a year!!!!

With that in mind, I have decided to make quarterly goals instead of year long resolutions for 2016. I have enlisted two friends to do the same and we plan to share our quarterly goals with each other and recap how we did at the end to hold each other accountable..... talk about #squadgoals.

Cheers to Q1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio