photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Getting Loose at the Moose!

I don't know about you but this week has been dragging on my end... and its only Tuesday. Woof.

To powder through, I have been day dreaming about my recent trip out to Jackson Hole. This was my first time visiting the rustic cowboy town and I now understand why many refer to it as "The Big One". After only a few runs, I noticed a difference in the difficulty of the terrain on the mountain (90% of the trails are labeled Expert or Intermediate) and in level of skiers on that come to Jackson. These people are not messing around and this mountain should be on every expert skiers bucket list. In terms of après-ski the Mangy Moose is a crowd favorite and must after a long day on the slopes.

Downtown Jackson also has a lot to offer from shopping to fitness to spa services. If you want to do a day trip, Yellowstone National Park is only about two hours away by car and promises incredible views. As far as restaurants, I highly recommend having lunch with the locals at Sweetwater and Nora's Fish Creek Inn and saving one night for a fancier dinner at Snake River Grill. In terms of nightlife the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar cannot be skipped. 

Thank you Jackson, I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio