photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Monday, March 21, 2016

OUT WITH THE OLD

Happy Monday and more importantly-- Happy SPRING! 

Cheers to an extra hour of daylight, chambray outfits, and of course CADBURY EGGS

I spent the weekend vegging out (such a treat!!!!!) and actually went through my closet between episodes of Scandal and trips to my favorite cafe Mulberry and Vine for some #springcleaning. 

I combed through my closet asking myself if I had worn this item within the last year and if I would wear it on a first date or interview, if the answer was no the item was tossed. At the end of the day, I netted out with three full garbage bags of clothes and brought them to Second Time Around in Chelsea where they will pay me for the items that sell and donate the rest. Making money AND being charitable. WIN WIN. 

Now that I have all that new money coming in, I feel less guilty about checking out the Joie Friends & Family sale....... ENDS TODAY!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio