photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Where I'm Eating

Living in New York City one of my favorite things to do is try new restaurants. Whether it be for date night, a birthday brunch or lunch with my parents I love to explore new places whenever I can. 

With that in mind, I decided that I am going to create a monthly post called "Where I'm Eating" to update you on some of my favorite food spots around the city. For this first post, I decided to focus on three of my favorite casual go-to spots that are great to add to your repertoire. Hope you find it helpful and bon appétit!

1. Mary's Fish Camp64 Charles St. New York, NY 10014 - 646-486-2185
West Village lunch time staple. Relaxed atmosphere. Sit at the counter and order the mussels and lobster roll. Kid friendly.



2. Joseph Leonard170 Waverly Pl. New York, NY 10014 - 646-429-8383
Great for brunch or date night. Trendy crowd. Rustic atmosphere. Long wait time. Order the bloody caesar, brussels sprouts, pork hock. 



3. Bubby's Tribeca120 Hudson St. New York, NY 10013 - 212-219-0666
Tribeca neighborhood staple. Family friendly. Bomb brunch. Order the market omelet, huevos rancheros, homemade pie, good & evil cocktail.

1 comment:

  1. Yum - love all those three! The restaurants are one of the things I miss about not living in the city!

    ReplyDelete

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio