photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

GROOVY

I am a big music gal. The only reason I look forward to Monday mornings is because I know I will have a new Case of the Monday's playlist in my inbox before 9am-- subscribe here if you haven't already. #headphonemondays

One of my goals for 2016 is to get out and see more live concerts. From Barclays to City Winery to Brooklyn Bowl to Manhattan Proper NYC is filled with opportunities to see live shows and explore new venues and I plan on doing that moving forward. Enter: SoFar Sounds.  

SoFar Sounds is a company that creates small concerts in intimate spaces around the world. Both the venue of the concert and acts performing are a surprise until the day before you go. Locations are usually private homes or businesses and nights typically feature three acts of equal importance. I went to my first show last week at Public Factory (which is a men's retail store during the day) and saw Gymnast BandLil Freckles, and Jagged-Edge perform. We had a great time and I highly recommend checking it out with a group of friends to change up your typical happy hour// dinner routine.
xo

1 comment:

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio