photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

Now that I am part of this "blogger world" I have been tagged by a fellow bloggin friend Sarah from Sarah's Book Shelves to answer some questions.. read 'em and weep.

Ps. If you like to read check out Sarah's blog!! I get all of my favorite book recommendations from her site!

Here we go:

Four names people call me other than my real name:
1. Moldoll
2. MolZ
3. MoFo
4. Mindy (only after I have had a few stiff ones)

Four jobs I've had:
1. New Business sales for MTV
2. Digital media for Burberry
3. Sales for Twitter
4. Social media for Breitling

Four movies I would/have watched more than once (I’m super high brow on movie selections, I tell ya!):
1. Serendipity
2. Rudy
3. The Holiday
4. Lone Survivor

Four books I’d recommend:
1. Catcher in the Rye (wrote my college essay on how I wish Holden Caulfield was my best friend!)
2. Gone Girl
3. The Boys in the Boat
4. Thank You for Your Service

Four places I have been:
1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Deer Valley, Utah
3. Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
4. Budapest, Hungary

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. San Diego, CA (did I mention my boyfriend lives there??)
2. Steamboat, Colorado hitting the slopes
3. The Sloppy Tuna in Montauk NY.. did someone say rum punch?!
4. Patagonia, Chile --its next on the travel bucket list!

Four things I don't eat:
1. Olives
2. Gluten (I have Celiac Disease)
3. ....... not much else
4. ..................seriously

Four of my favorite foods:
1. CANDY
2. ICE CREAM
3. Avocado (new obsession)
4. Feta cheese

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Scandal
2. The Affair (AMAZING)
3. Homeland
4. Keeping up with the Kardashians (yes.. I went there)

Four things I am looking forward to in 2015:
1. Continuing to work on this blog.. if your still reading.. THANK YOU
2. Going skiing in Utah
3. My brothers graduation from Villanova University (really just so I can go back to Kellys)
4. Traveling across the country for my new job

Four things I am always saying:
1. Hey there (you know who you are..)
2. {Insert monkey covering his ears emoji}
3. {Insert lady in red dress dancing emoji}
4. {Insert thumbs up emoji}
5. {Insert girl getting head cut off emoji.... for Mondays only I promise}

I now challenge my trendy friend Eliza at The Village Vogue and Taylor from a squeeze of lemon !!!!




1 comment:

  1. How good was The Affair?! I was so addicted - can't wait for season 2! And - I definitely record the Kardashians too :) Love your book recommendations - you should try My Salinger Year since you wrote your paper on Catcher. It's a memoir of an assistant at Salinger's literary agency in the early 90's. Great combo of "girl living in NYC" and quirky Salinger trivia. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio