photo HWASOBNav_travel.png photo HWASOBNav_eats.png photo HWASOBNav_lifestyle.png

Monday, February 23, 2015

LIGHTS, CAMERA...

My roommates and I had a little Oscars viewing party this past Sunday. I decided to change up my usual Whole Foods guac routine and cook... I know, I know shocker. My cooking skills are limited so I tried to find a recipe that looked both basic and delicious--enter goat cheese-stuffed figs wrapped in bacon. And trust me they were as good as they sound. Check 'em out!

Ingredients:
-18 large dates, pits removed
-4oz of goat cheese
-10 strips of honey bacon, cut in half

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes, turn over to other side halfway through

Instructions:
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Slice dates length wise in half and remove pits
3) Add in a piece of goat cheese and close date back together
4) Wrap date tightly with bacon
5) Bake for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through
6) Let cool and DIG IN!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

site design + development by kelly christine studio